IMG_17661.JPG

Grande Punto My caribbean Orange Mjet.

Bit of an update

Started to vinyl some interior bits, done the steering wheel controls. Will be doing the window switches as well.

Before

After

Fitted

Also another tiny little update, got some black and orange dice valve caps.

Yeah just silver vinyl, it's near enough a perfect match to the other little silver bits like the glove box handle, door handles etc.. Don't know why fiat didn't bother to do the steering wheel controls as well, looks so much better.

Yeah I think they are, they should have been fitted in the sportings as well. Was thinking of getting my spoiler and the bit between it and the sky dome done in black vinyl, anybody recommend any good places that do it around the warrington area?

Im don't want to vinyl the sky dome mate, just the spoiler and the the bit in between the spoiler and the sky dome.
I would give it a go but probably wouldn't be very good.

how longs the warranty on the gearbox? the cars nerly 5 years old!

ignore that lol. you've not long owned the car! :) good thing thats getting done :) I had my timing belt kit and alternator done on warrenty ;)

Last edited:
how longs the warranty on the gearbox? the cars nerly 5 years old!

ignore that lol. you've not long owned the car! :) good thing thats getting done :) I had my timing belt kit and alternator done on warrenty ;)

Yeah I've only had it 25 days (not that I'm counting :D) I knew there was something wrong with it the day I picked it up so yeah pretty lucky it's gone now!

Back