General Last call for parts from donor 1994 parade

Currently reading:
General Last call for parts from donor 1994 parade

Aquamarine / David
Ah, I now recognise who you are!
re part of shell now hopefully soon to be sorted with Kevin.
Dave (Pandamaniac Chesterfield)

Hi all.

Window hinges will be sorted this weekend for sure.

body shell will be(if weather permits) ambushed...LOL

4WDPandamonium( will have the bits, will put to one side in case)

man i am loosing track of the requests LOL.

but hopefully you all will be pleased with my trials of removing and posting.

Kevin

PS, might have to keep it for a week longer...

A sterling effort! This Panda will be helping lots of others to live on. (y)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 11
Hi,
Do you have the window hinges, not the opening end ones, might look like they are made of rubber (faded) and perishing now.
Also carpet door sill strips, the type that keep the carpet down and always break.
Sorry, if these have already gone.
Thanks

i will be lucky to have the glass at this rate, thought the fittings were coming with the glass?
still, got dibs on the doors (rough) :)

glass is put to one side for you, as i said i have put your request to one side ready for pickup....RE the doors, you would have to look at them and decide if worth reparing because to me they are far too gone to restore...the hinges on the rear glass are removable so i thought you would use your existing ones, the actual latch will be left on the glass as looks tricky to remove.....

OTHER REQUESTS.....
i am looking to get rid this weekend so please get your requests in and if i can help then will......
Sorry if i get mixed up with requests but have been busy emptying the inlaws house after funeral so loose track of who asked what, have to refer to posts.....

kevin

Hi Kevin,
Again thanks for those seats, already prepared for conversion.
Next possible request - totaly forgoten while been there - any chance for a tail gate strud / gas rod in a working conditions? (i.e. holding tail gate up in low temp.)

Hi Kevin,
Again thanks for those seats, already prepared for conversion.
Next possible request - totaly forgoten while been there - any chance for a tail gate strud / gas rod in a working conditions? (i.e. holding tail gate up in low temp.)

Again...if Kevin does not have a gas strut..I have one. Sorry to cut into your thread again Kevin.

Hi just joined the site. I've had my 95 twin sunroof red FIRE for nearly a year now, absolutely love it. But still looking for a few bits and pieces.

Do you by chance have an amber nearside indicator? The other thing I'm after is the little black plastic bit that covers the door hinge, also n/s.

please email me if you can help halketfamily at btinternet dot com

Thanks, Tim

Back