Technical i am looking for recommendations for a valve spring compressor for a 903cc 127/A112 cylinder head

Currently reading:
Technical i am looking for recommendations for a valve spring compressor for a 903cc 127/A112 cylinder head

looking for recommendations on a valve spring compressor or any pointers please.

the cylinder head is off a fiat 127 903/ Autobianchi 112 . This head is the earlier cylinder head with the fixing for the stabilizing bar attached directly to body.

Thanks
Alex

looking for recommendations on a valve spring compressor or any pointers please.

the cylinder head is off a fiat 127 903/ Autobianchi 112 . This head is the earlier cylinder head with the fixing for the stabilizing bar attached directly to body.

Thanks
Alex
Going from left to right of photo, first is a fairly basic one , next two were more commercial, next one I used for most cars until latest multivalve small ones that were deep inside the head, such as three cylinder 1 litre Vauxhalls etc. which I used the long reach double ended one for.
Last two were Sealey I believe:)

Attachments

• DSCF1478.JPG
    DSCF1478.JPG
    466.4 KB · Views: 25
how about the lever types?
I tried the ones above and wasn't super confident using them
These do lever, the trick is to adjust the screw to the best position before operating lever and occasionally if you get a tight one, a gentle tap on the end that is pressing against the spring end usually allows it to move/release.
Once compressed sometimes you may need to wind the screw adjustment whilst compressed a little to a point where the collets are exposed just enough to release them.
I have never found the last two on the right, to not do the job.:)

Back