General Hi I'm new: Petrol Diesel decision.

Currently reading:
General Hi I'm new: Petrol Diesel decision.

Originally Posted by punto_matt
I paid 9.5k for my Tjet brand new.

Mine was roughly the same (£9250)
You should be able to get near these prices using internet car brokers! i have seen White ones with no options for under £9k from www.broadspeed.com

buyacar.co.uk is showing £9300 for a standard white one, OTR and delivered! Not bad at all.

After looking at a few websites etc I'm finding better and better deals on the petrol but not many at all on the diseasals. Considering it will only be doing around 10k a year I would have thought, I don't think the tax and fuel savings of the diesel would cover the extra on the initial price.

Finding brand new factory T-Jets for £10k now, whereas there doesn't seem to be anything below £12.5k on the diesels!

The discounts on the 1.6 diesel are probably abit poor at the minute because it only became available in the UK in the last couple of weeks. If money is an important factor, go with the TJet. Unless you had thought of scrapping the AX, in which case you could get £2000 off both, pending Fiats decision on which cars to include in the scrappage scheme.

Don't scrap the AX tho - they rock!

I couldn't scrap the GT! Plus I haven't owned it for long enough :)

Money isn't really the big issue if the MJet is the car we prefer in the end, but obviously it's nice to save a few pennies.

Trying to find one of each to test drive!

Back