Punto Evo Gear selector cables

Currently reading:
Punto Evo Gear selector cables

Jessxx

Hello I managed to snap both my gear selector cables! :( I ordered 2 sets one from Bennett’s and one from eBay with the parts number on the snapped cables and against my reg. both were wrong as the left and right cable was way too long. I rang fiat and they told me they had modified the cables and made them longer so they gave me a part number which is the correct one. I’ve had absolutely no luck finding any! I rang fiat and they don’t have any :( was just wondering if anyone could help as I need my car!

Part number: 55230828

Thankyou!

Hello I managed to snap both my gear selector cables! :( I ordered 2 sets one from Bennett’s and one from eBay with the parts number on the snapped cables and against my reg. both were wrong as the left and right cable was way too long. I rang fiat and they told me they had modified the cables and made them longer so they gave me a part number which is the correct one. I’ve had absolutely no luck finding any! I rang fiat and they don’t have any :( was just wondering if anyone could help as I need my car!

Part number: 55230828

Thankyou!
I had trouble with a 2010 Fiat Doblo 1.6 , six speed pair of cables, carpartsinmotion on eBay were very helpful and sorted problem.
However give them all the details, length of each cable inner and outer, size of ball ends, as well as car reg. vin etc.

Back