20240807_145339.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) First car

2012 panda 1.2 active in black
My daughters first car, she wanted a 500 but I twisted her arm saying she is better off with the cheaper and simpler and hopefully more rugged panda. Being a square car it should be easier to park and it's quite tall so she may not feel so tiny on the road. Fingers crossed it can live up to the abuse many first cars are subjected to 🤞🙄🇮🇪
She will also be on this forum no doubt ye will send her a message and welcome her to the fiat forum 🤗👍
Anyone on the east coast of Ireland watch out for Megan in her black panda 🙉😁👍

Similar story here! Got ours for my better half to learn to drive... six years on, still love the little thing to bits :)

She'd also prefer a 500, I can see why but I prefer the complete absence of styling on the 169 Panda. None of the 500's niggly issues and so much more useful.

I imagine you're familiar with the rusty points of rear axle, oil sump, coolant pipe and mud traps behind the front wheels😉

Hope Megan gets on well with it:)

Similar story here! Got ours for my better half to learn to drive... six years on, still love the little thing to bits :)

She'd also prefer a 500, I can see why but I prefer the complete absence of styling on the 169 Panda. None of the 500's niggly issues and so much more useful.

I imagine you're familiar with the rusty points of rear axle, oil sump, coolant pipe and mud traps behind the front wheels😉

Hope Megan gets on well with it:)
Thanks for your reply, didn't know about the mud trap as it's our first panda. I intend to get her to service etc it because I've a shed full of tools and I've always done my own car stuff... clutch,timing belt, brakes, shocks, exhaust and some welding. Her car is mint underneath, u couldn't believe it 🤗

Back