Screenshot_3.png

Punto (Mk2/2b) Fiat Punto 1242cc 16V HLX MK2

The car that made me start loving "old" Fiat's

Introduction

My beloved Fiat Punto with 166,170KM
Maintenance always done in time, and in my posession its doing every 10K KM oil and filters change, blew up the right side transmission and needed a new suspension arm in a water covered pot hole

Looking forward for some coilovers and even though I love these 14" rims, i'm searching different options to fit in this car
Electrical problems aren't rare but fixed them as I could and as a suggestion of this forum I cleant all the contacts and checked all the wiring the best I could with the budget I currently have for this 500EUR beauty of a car
Did the mistake of changing bit by bit in the exhaust system so every other month I'm getting a different exhaust leak (Already bought an exhaust manifold without a cat system, and 3 replacement gaskets so I can change it from start to finish already :LOL:)
Reactions: ben
Looking good, I can recommend FK coilovers kit. When you consider you are getting 4 new springs and 4 shockers the cost doesn't seem that bad. And as for the wheels, any Fiat 500 alloy has the correct offset and fits right on.

Back