Currently reading:
Fiat Journey

Zend

Hello guys I’m here to seek some help from you and some ideas along the way.
I own a Fiat grande Punto Coupe 1.4T and I’m trying to modernise it a bit to make it better looking and faster.Currently I’ve had it tuned it made 164HP upgraded the front brakes to ventilated ones (so the car can stop)I haven’t done that much performance mods for now right now I’m looking for intercooler(I need suggestions),turbo(I think td04 will do the job open for more suggestions ) upgrade bigger headers and a downpipe those are things that I’ll try to do this summer.If someone has other ideas for performance upgrades I’m happy to hear them.
So now about the things in the car like xenon light custom rear lights, I’ve upgraded the front speakers to Harman Kardon got a subwoofer Bose from Alfa Romeo 147 I’ll prob change it with a custom one so it’s fits better my rear speakers are stock for now but I’ll change them soon because one of them is not working but right I can’t be bothered to open half of the back of the car for 2 speakers.I have a custom wheel and shift knob.I’ve ordered new media because the stock media radio sucks the new will be a Kenwood multimedia and that’s for now.I want to change the light in the car from orange to white and I’m here to ask how do I change the orange menu that I see on my speedometer to make it white and black and if possible how can I make it like on Abarth to see when the turbo is fully loaded.That’s for now if someone has any suggestions on what to do next I’ll be glad to hear
Thanks from now

Attachments

• IMG_0496.jpeg
    IMG_0496.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Back