Dating Sites

Currently reading:
Dating Sites

Helz said:
I tried a dating site a couple of years ago to meet people when I moved from one end of Scotland to the other. It failed miserably, I met boring, ugly people :( And now I would have no chance, blokes just find a woman with an interest in cars and a brain in her head strange.

Erm I get on quite well with a couple of blokes and we talk cars and have brains so it cant be all of them

Helz said:
I tried a dating site a couple of years ago to meet people when I moved from one end of Scotland to the other. It failed miserably, I met boring, ugly people :(

ILook I know Im a bit (read very) boring at times, but am I really that ugly? :eek: ;)

Helz said:
And now I would have no chance, blokes just find a woman with an interest in cars and a brain in her head strange.

Some do....Par Contre, Id give undisclosed parts of my anatomy (probably a finger or two) for one. Being on equal terms with some on a common interest is great.

arseofbox said:
Erm...yes there are :)

My status remains undisclosed as yet though :D

Ooh...its a car site, meaning instantly most men are obsessed with cars and fairly boring!. I know I am ;)

you just keeping your status a secret from every1 else?

arseofbox said:
ILook I know Im a bit (read very) boring at times, but am I really that ugly? :eek: ;)

Some do....Par Contre, Id give undisclosed parts of my anatomy (probably a finger or two) for one. Being on equal terms with some on a common interest is great.

I can talk cars and have a brain ;)

charmed103 said:
well all i can say to that is they are doing a good job of hiding:p

You just have to know where to find them ;)

charmed103 said:
feel like pointing me in the right direction:D

well i've just had a cyber cuppa t made for me from a bloke on here ;) so they are around :D

fiatangel said:
well i've just had a cyber cuppa t made for me from a bloke on here ;) so they are around :D

oh if hes still brewing i'll have a cuppa, white no sugar!!!

r u sure:rolleyes: , only kidding blokes, sure you are all lovely really:cool:

saying that i was proposed to yesterday whilst on shift at work:eek: don't think i will be accepting tho:rolleyes:

charmed103 said:
oh if hes still brewing i'll have a cuppa, white no sugar!!!

r u sure:rolleyes: , only kidding blokes, sure you are all lovely really:cool:

saying that i was proposed to yesterday whilst on shift at work:eek: don't think i will be accepting tho:rolleyes:

I'll ask him .....

Oh not u with a proposal too ... mine was short lived ;)

Back