General Best Colour?

Currently reading:
General Best Colour?

A modern high gloss laquered white, is so different from the shades of white found on an old Nova for example.

Personally think the GP looks fantastic in white.

A modern high gloss laquered white, is so different from the shades of white found on an old Nova for example.

Personally think the GP looks fantastic in white.
agreed the abarth photos look minted in my opinion otherwise fiat wouldnt have shown it in that colour.we have all different taste thats because we are different each to their own personally i dont do black or blue:yuck:

well i think it falls to personal choice compleatly! i would only have eather white oringe or my fav green :D

lol went past the local fiat garage yesterday at night and all the lights were on an orange GPS, damn it looked sexy, but i suppose every car in a showroom does.

The white 3 door sporting with the 17" alloy wheels on the FIAT website looks the business. I was tempted for a while, but then fell in love with the orange.

Still, to be fair to everybody, I think all of the available colours suit the GP extremely well!

The white 3 door sporting with the 17" alloy wheels on the FIAT website looks the business. I was tempted for a while, but then fell in love with the orange.

Still, to be fair to everybody, I think all of the available colours suit the GP extremely well!

White is the colour to go for, very nice imo. Look at fiesta st's in white - nice. New audis in white - Nice.

It's the way forward, I wish my sporting was white!

If a white sporting ever drives past me i'll probably cry a little bit at frustration that I didn't have that colour.

i think it may be a slight risk to have white, but the cars dont hold their value particularly well anyway, and if the buyer is after a white one, as I was new, they will always be rarer than the other colours.

And it is a proper white, not a creamy nasty white like on old cars.

DSC00049.jpg

i think it may be a slight risk to have white, but the cars dont hold their value particularly well anyway, and if the buyer is after a white one, as I was new, they will always be rarer than the other colours.

And it is a proper white, not a creamy nasty white like on old cars.

DSC00049.jpg
very nice colorful time job keeping any car clean in this country with our weather.just a bit harder with white at least you wont see the stone chips on the plagued front of the GP as much i have a red 1 and before it got resprayed it looked as if someone had fired a shotgun at it with cartridges full of rock salt.....(n) thinking about getting a abarth in white thats if fiat dont release it in any new colour specific to the abarth which they may do(y)

"Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder" comes to mind. White cars in the UK are almost impossible to sell (In Japan the white car is King). Silver, Red or metallic grey will sell. White will not at the moment.

"Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder" comes to mind. White cars in the UK are almost impossible to sell (In Japan the white car is King). Silver, Red or metallic grey will sell. White will not at the moment.
its the most fashionable colour out just now,i see loads on the road its a trend that will no doubt continue,what price difference between a red gp sporting and a white gp sporting used of course on the forecourt £300 max??? thats not much.i could live with that.anyway he wont be buying a white car he will be selling one

Back