Aerobics

Currently reading:
Aerobics

charmed103 said:
crispy n cruchy?????

r u trying to say we want to see ur pickled onions???????

cud think of other things i wud want to pickle, but i think that it's illegal:eek:

Nah I was eating pickled onions at the time :yum:

charmed103 said:
that's an interesting dinner??????

hope u got some breath mints for dessert!!!(y)

Yep :D Still hungry though................

charmed103 said:
he's be asleep n dreaming of that lesbian gym thing again:rolleyes:

Stop it.....................you're giving impressionable guys ideas..............

chaos said:
Yep :D Still hungry though................

well cing as u already started on the onion, u may as well go all the way n have some garlic bread, or a curry or something:) breath stinks anyway!!!

put it all in one end n then reply to sammiboo's thread on why men r mingers!!! refer to poo comments!!!!!!!

charmed103 said:
or a curry or something:) breath stinks anyway!!!

:eek: You read my mind..............I'm cooking curry ATM :D

PNL said:
Not suprised u cant get a date onions :p

I like pickled onions :slayer: Of course, I like spearmint chewing gum as well (y)

mase said:
u go girl ;) (y)

as for the teacher rushing into it.... so so wrong, i kno for a fact that when u are taught how to teach things like that. the class should be split into sections, warm up, main body of class, and cool down, each with their own group of exercises, sometimes even different music.... i kno my boss has specific aerobic cd's with music that changes BPM at certain times to allow for the cool down section after the class :cool:

i am guessing this is for an aerobics class as well claire?

great warm up for a class is the x-trainer, or even the rower, 5 mins on either one of those, gradually building up the speed works well mainly cause you are using virtually all your major muscle groups (y)

then have a think about what is happenin in the class and do some stretching / go through range of motion of the muscles bein used, quads, hamstrings, calves, adductors, will all be used a lot in a step / aerobics class, holding each stretch for 15 seconds on each leg.... should get your heart rate up and muscles nicely warm before hand.

if you want to be pointed in the direction of some decent stretches let me know (y)

Thanks for the info mase :)

Yes its a bums, legs and tums class..luckily i warmed up on the cross trainer, rower and sit up bike before i went in!

Im also trying to walk even if its just for 30 mins in my lunch breaks at work..that way its a bit more fitness and i get to clear my head for the afternoon :)

Im hoping that i can improve my fitness gradually and lose 4 stone in the process! (y)

EmSpem said:
Spearmint Rhino even better (y)

Rhinos that one big animal Ill have to cut it up to get in my mouth and never realised they were mint flavoured:D