General 500L Speedo

Currently reading:
General 500L Speedo

Toshi 975

Prominent member
I am helping a 500L owner who is in my home town, only the third local owner I have known of apart from me. He has hardly been able to drive his car in three years due to running problems, three different people working on it resulting in a total non runner for the last year. Managed to restore a big smile to his face yesterday when he could drive the car. Went back for some fine tuning today and lots of electrics do not work including dash lights in the speedo. I have forgotten how to remove the 500L speedo 😳 help.

I am helping a 500L owner who is in my home town, only the third local owner I have known of apart from me. He has hardly been able to drive his car in three years due to running problems, three different people working on it resulting in a total non runner for the last year. Managed to restore a big smile to his face yesterday when he could drive the car. Went back for some fine tuning today and lots of electrics do not work including dash lights in the speedo. I have forgotten how to remove the 500L speedo 😳 help.
If I remember correctly David (and it sometime since I took mine out to fit the "Abarth" dash), it clips in at the bottom of the instrument cluster module.

Back