General 4x4 Propshaft Bolts

Currently reading:
General 4x4 Propshaft Bolts

MattCross

Hi, I have a 2010 169 4x4 Cross that I bought missing the propshaft and bolts plus any spacers the may come with it. Can anyone help me with what size bolts I need and where to source them. Thanks. Matt

Hi, I have a 2010 169 4x4 Cross that I bought missing the propshaft and bolts plus any spacers the may come with it. Can anyone help me with what size bolts I need and where to source them. Thanks. Matt

5 and 6 I believe

never bought any, I just enter the parts numbers into Google, ebay and see what turns pops up and make a decision on cost and feed back.

I am not near a fiat dealer. If there was I would drop in and get a price, Parts like this aren't normally to bad

Thanks - Ill have a go...Fiat said they only sell them with the prop shaft!

Thanks - Ill have a go...Fiat said they only sell them with the prop shaft!
anything with a part number you should be able to order from Fiat unless its became end of life (unlikely)
I suspect you spoke to a trainee that couldn't be bothered

do you know why the prop shaft was disconnected

the usual reason is the centre bearing has gone, Very common on the 4x4

anything with a part number you should be able to order from Fiat unless its became end of life (unlikely)
I suspect you spoke to a trainee that couldn't be bothered

do you know why the prop shaft was disconnected

the usual reason is the centre bearing has gone, Very common on the 4x4
Managed to get the parts ordered using the part numbers and google, thanks again.

The car has obviously been sat for a long time unused so my best guess is that the bearing was seized so they just removed the prop shaft to get it moving......I hope!

Managed to get the parts ordered using the part numbers and google, thanks again.

The car has obviously been sat for a long time unused so my best guess is that the bearing was seized so they just removed the prop shaft to get it moving......I hope!
if it require a new centre bearing getting it apart to replace can be challenging if you not done anything similar

a 2.5 lb plus hammer helps.

Back