Technical 2.0 jtd ulysse

Currently reading:
Technical 2.0 jtd ulysse

jedsterdunnoon

Hi Folks
I've got a 2003 ulysse 2.0 JTD prestigio. Its done 72 k. Recently it has developed an intermittent noise. Whilst driving, the engine will suddenly sound really different a bit like a top end rattle like ford transit diesels have. If you rev it up above 2.500 revs it seems to go and come back when the revs die.After a few minutes it goes back to normal. I have noticed a slight increase in power a bit like someone has just pressed the plus button on the cruisecontrol when i am driving along sometimes. Its just had cambelt change could that be related? There are no illuminated lights on the dashboard. Please tell me its just a loose pipe and not a turbo replacement!!!

Hi Folks
I've got a 2003 ulysse 2.0 JTD prestigio. Its done 72 k. Recently it has developed an intermittent noise. Whilst driving, the engine will suddenly sound really different a bit like a top end rattle like ford transit diesels have. If you rev it up above 2.500 revs it seems to go and come back when the revs die.After a few minutes it goes back to normal. I have noticed a slight increase in power a bit like someone has just pressed the plus button on the cruisecontrol when i am driving along sometimes. Its just had cambelt change could that be related? There are no illuminated lights on the dashboard. Please tell me its just a loose pipe and not a turbo replacement!!!
did you find out what was the problem, i currently have the same one

Back