Off Topic Public Uno Blog (What did you do in your Uno today?)

Currently reading:
Off Topic Public Uno Blog (What did you do in your Uno today?)

Hi all,

thought it would be a bit of a laugh for people to have a place to share some stories on things that they have recently done in there Uno :D

I recently bought a B&M Quick Shifter, cost me £85... Pricey I know, but what a difference it made to the throw between gears! You get in my car and there it was, gleaming at you in the sun light :D it was the latest addition to my UT, so I was proud of it. So anyway, after a week of using this Quick Shifter I was taking my G/F to work, we were late :rolleyes: were always late (an excuse to drive more appropriately) eventually we find our selfs on my favorite piece of road, its very straight, probably about 2 miles long, built for UT's... The only problem is that this road was full of other road users (y) or was it... dropping into 3rd and then 4th my girl and I were roaring "safely" past other cars (I have a powerflow titanium P&C super exhaust on the back of this car, so its pretty load) all was well, everything was as normal, no one could touch us... *snap* that was the sound of my brand new B&M RipperShifter breaking off in my hand whilst I was putting it into 5th, sadly it didn't get that far, so it fell into neutral :D it was an Epic fail! Lucky if you could call it "fortune" was on our side, in the distance we could see a layby, but we blatantly wern't gonna get there. We desperately had to ditch this car soon as we were running out of momentum, at 16 MPH and decreasing fast we managed to "literally" scrap into this field entrance, much to the delight of the 3 cars we just overtook, who then took the pleasure of sticking there fingers up and laughin at us as they drove by :D and the last guy was driving some sort of Three-Wheeler Bond Bug.

If anyone has any stories they want to share then make sure you add underneath (y) this could be a really fun thread.

Last edited:
Back