Technical oily residue around rocker injector seals. could it be a faulty/blocked breather. It started only on injector 2 but now showing on injector 1 and 4

Currently reading:
Technical oily residue around rocker injector seals. could it be a faulty/blocked breather. It started only on injector 2 but now showing on injector 1 and 4

bazaducato

2.2 puma. oily residue around rocker injector seals. could it be a faulty/blocked breather. It started only on injector 2 but now showing on injector 1 and 4. any diagrams of the breather assembly?
I dont think it is injector copper rings blowing as no smoke or noise when oil filler cap is removed. im a bit stuck

2.2 puma. oily residue around rocker injector seals. could it be a faulty/blocked breather. It started only on injector 2 but now showing on injector 1 and 4. any diagrams of the breather assembly?
I dont think it is injector copper rings blowing as no smoke or noise when oil filler cap is removed. im a bit stuck
Is page 46 of X250 Training Manual, which is available from the downloads section any help?

Thank you ben, im trying to find more info and diagrams of the crank breather system on my ducato 2010 2.2 puma, the injector seals are blowing past the top rocker cover seals and do not think its the copper sealing rings, also forcing oil out somewhere on the front of the engine... how to complete a test

Back