iphone_4_pics_249.JPG

nissan pulsar GTi-R

Introduction

well iv not been on here very much recently, mainly cos im pretty much done with fiats atm, im sure il be back though :p im sure many dont even know who i am now lol, anyway, this is my current car :)

this is my only car, sold everything to build this! :D

iphone_4_pics_212.JPG

iphone_4_pics_227.JPG

iphone_4_pics_269.JPG

iphone_4_pics_233.JPG

iphone_4_pics_240.JPG

iphone_4_pics_249.JPG

iphone_4_pics_251.JPG

iphone_4_pics_263.JPG

iphone_4_pics_265.JPG
Welcome back mate I remember ya ;-)

To be fair that looks pretty naughty I like mate...worth building imo...what exactly have u done to the engine ?? And what management have u used I love Jap car XD

seem to recall these have massive transmission losses

everyone seems to say this, no idea why, same as most 4wd's, evos are pretty much the same, and the slight transmission loss you loose over fwd/rwd my god does it make up for it through launching and handling, amazing car, and in the wet, it just grips and goes :)

Heh that's cool as feck. What's you're daily driver?
this is my only car :idea: not good lol

Welcome back mate I remember ya ;-)

To be fair that looks pretty naughty I like mate...worth building imo...what exactly have u done to the engine ?? And what management have u used I love Jap car XD

long list done to the engine... basicly just forged set up with over sized pistons, hks cams, too much to list!! standard ecu map atm but you only remap the standard ecu, they easily capable.

These cars a class! mate used to have standard one went like s@#! of shovel, Yours looks better wheels look cool...did these ever come with 4wd?

they are all 4wd.

looks really tidy dude!

these engines have soo much potential, is it a stock turbo or bigger?

bit that lets em down is the trannys are made of cheese, but ive heard a few drag racing guys with cryo-treated boxes have been able to make em reliable...

I dont care for the looks of these at all, but it looks like you've made the best of it!

Back