New From SW Scotland

Currently reading:
New From SW Scotland

Welcome to the forum. Theres alot going on in the Ducato section at the moment. Dont get put off, there are piles of problems but thats what you would expect really. Plenty of knowledge and experience to help maintain prevent and trouble shoot. I hope you enjoy the new vehilel.

Welcome to the forum. Theres alot going on in the Ducato section at the moment. Dont get put off, there are piles of problems but thats what you would expect really. Plenty of knowledge and experience to help maintain prevent and trouble shoot. I hope you enjoy the new vehilel.
I've had Land Rovers for 30 odd years so fixing things is "normal" and used to seeing all the negative comments online - onbody comes on to say "its all working perfectly"
:)

The Adblue equipped vhicles are a worry but that aside there are a massive number about so they must be basically sound. Ive found Fiat very reliable over ,any years, although they ahve all been smaller cars, As you say there are many less positive threads, but htere are some. I reckon the key to reliability is regular use I think there is a trend where the ones used much less throw up the most issues.

Back