Styling Help!

Currently reading:
Styling Help!

nohander

OK! So i am new to FiatForum and i need some help! I have a MK1 Punto 60 S :D and its kinda rat, kinda euro. Anyway i need some coilovers/anything to make it 100mm drop or more all round and im getting confused as to why no one has done it yet... The coilies are expensive and i am curious to know if it is possible and if so why no one has done it yet :confused:

I'm sure you won't be the first to have a super low mk1 punto... Scraping the floor just isn't my thing, i like my car to actually be drive-able - bearing in mind a punto that low just wouldn't get out of my drive and if it did it would immediately be met by a massive speedbump :( Parking hard instead of driving hard = not cool in my book even if it does look cool.

Nonetheless, good luck and upload some pics of how it goes ;)

Last edited:
I'm sure you won't be the first to have a super low mk1 punto... Scraping the floor just isn't my thing, i like my car to actually be drive-able - bearing in mind a punto that low just wouldn't get out of my drive and if it did it would immediately be met by a massive speedbump :( Parking hard instead of driving hard = not cool in my book even if it does look cool.

Nonetheless, good look and upload some pics of how it goes ;)
:ROFLMAO: I have exactly the same problem with my area, speeeeeeedbumps! :(

Back