Styling Fiat sporting Punto MK1 Rear Spolier Question

Currently reading:
Styling Fiat sporting Punto MK1 Rear Spolier Question

black bravo man

hi guys, just wondered as i really like the look of the small roof spoilers but dont seem be many around for MK1's, so jsut wondered if any other spolier in the Fiat range would fit, im not fussed if it has a high level brake light just the spoiler

Many many thanks

S
DSC00445.jpg
teve

Not sure if its an Abarth or not but saw a punto for sale and took a pic as its the sort of spoiler id like to try and get if poss, not sure what type it is etc.

here is the pic

MRWCCA14DICRCARCNE91CA0DZP0QCAZ0IXW9CAC0MR3YCAGDU7ZBCAQHISGTCA8B7EIQCADD2LF2CA9OJK21CA172BJACA1HABC2CAW8BKNXCAE84U4VCAY4DA4PCA0IXBHWCAPMVCO2.jpg

Many thanks

steve

:)I keep looking out for a MK1 but they seem are rare as hens teeth, anyone know if another spoiler would fit or have tried?? quite like the saxo spoiler, would bve tons of them on fleabay lol

Steve

Hi I have a spoiler with brake light in for the punto if you interested

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hi guys I bought the yellow spoiler of eBay you were saying about I have got a high level spoiler with brake light for £20 inc postage if your interested colour is metallic green

Back