Currently reading:
fiat cars in scrap yards.

hi Charlie I'm in Barnet n London Oxford is not that far away from home I have been a member for about 6 years but with all that's happened over the last few years but I might as well be a newbie and I only have a phone

Ya! I am looking for a car long time ago never found the car which I want now I will also check the place you mention

tidy 2005 Idea in my local yard,

doors may well suit Zeewulf

not a dissimilar car to the Eleganza I looked after .. and took to Mitcar

20180102_151907.jpg

20180102_151857.jpg

20180102_151854.jpg

20180102_151844.jpg

20180102_151852.jpg

I have 2006 black 4 door Fiat Panda 1108cc for sale. MOT runs out on the 2nd June and needs about £400 of work to get it through (back break pads have almost gone). Has a couple of dents on drivers side front door panel and back door panel. Drives ok so can be driven away until MOT runs out. I live in London E1. Anyone interested? If not I'll scrap it.

I have 2006 black 4 door Fiat Panda 1108cc for sale. MOT runs out on the 2nd June and needs about £400 of work to get it through (back break pads have almost gone). Has a couple of dents on drivers side front door panel and back door panel. Drives ok so can be driven away until MOT runs out. I live in London E1. Anyone interested? If not I'll scrap it.

Hi have you taken it for mot and it failed?

Yes and it failed on breaks (and a side repeater not working). Old MOT runs until 2.6.20

Fair amount of advisories as well.

Hi, and welcome, :)

sorry it's under bad circumstances:hug:

where are you based..??,
I know of a few 15" FIAT sets up for grabs, ;)

Charlie - Oxford

Pepper pot style steel wheels are another option. They will need centre trims to suit and painting silver. Folks can help if that's an option for you.

Last edited:
Whts the country code for this number plz I am in South Africa
Aside from 19 years having passed since that post and the chances of the number still belonging to that person/company are slim. Most scrap yards in the UK have closed down because of Waste Management laws meaning that having dozens of rotting cars laying about leaking all sorts of nasty fluids into the ground is no longer allowed.

phoning a UK number (+44 would be the country code btw) and asking them to ship some bits to South Africa is likely to be met with a resounding NO, shipping to south Africa costing more than 3 times as much as your average fiat car here in the UK, The chances of it being a scam is high (no matter how honest you might be, they don't know you or that its not a scam) The parts actually arriving is pretty slim and there is a high likelihood of grief from the buyer all would make it totally not worth it for any seller in the UK.

Ironically I worked for a company that shipped phones to Africa and south Africa around the time that post was made, and we used to have to send double what was needed as virtually everyone who handled the package would help them selves to a phone or two.

Back