South West Classic Panda 'Monthly' meet, Gloucestershire.

Currently reading:
South West Classic Panda 'Monthly' meet, Gloucestershire.

Classic Panda 'Monthly' meet, Gloucestershire.
Posted by elbandito472
The Old Lodge, Minchinhampton Common, Stroud, Glos
Thursday, December 2, 2010 - 07:30 PM
Until: Thursday, December 2, 2010 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Local meet in Gloucestershire open to anyone with a classic Panda. Meeting monthly on the first Thursday of every month. But......those who are all for 'Originality' may be scared of some of our crazy machines....we get a bit lonely out here in the 'wild' west and take it out on our poor innocent Panda's;). So please come along but be prepared for some monstrosities....Ha Ha. 7.30pm til whenever anyone wants to leave or until last orders. Nice relaxing environment, with a friendly bunch of nutters! Even if you just come along to point and laugh at us yokels, you are more than welcome.(y)

7.30pm - 10.00pm
The Old Lodge,
Minchinhampton Common,
Minchinhampton, Stroud, Gloucestershire GL6 9AQ

Wow a panda doooo in gloucester, not too far from me - shame its on a monday, its just too much for me to come along with my crazy early mornin' starts, hope you get a good turnout(y)

Howdy all, next meet coming up soon. Any new additions to the group? I hope I don't have more broken parts to show and tell this time though :eek: Fingers crossed though I might have some chunky off road tyres on QingQing :D and perhaps some snow to use them in.... :devil::slayer:

Si

Back