Posted by The Black Box
Old city area of bristol
Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 01:00 AM
Until: Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Without our marshals we could not run the event and we need more of them to help the event run smoothly. It's great fun and you may be able to help your own clubmates into their display positions. All entrants who volunteer to marshal when applying for entry will receive a refunded entry fee at the end of the event and a special souvenir.
Unless we get more volunteers to marshal than in previous years we will have to considerably reduce the number of cars accepted, as the workload on the willing few has become unacceptably high. If the flow of entries is not matched by the number of marshals required (one marshal for each 10 cars) we will have to suspend acceptance of further entries until more people volunteer for marshalling duties. For details please see point 10 below.

seems like a job for FFers ;)

10.- Volunteer to marshal. You must be parked in your display position by 06.45 am ready for the marshal's briefing at 7.00 am., be willing to assist as required during the influx from 07.30 - 10.30 am., be available during the day for an hour or two (you will still have plenty of time to yourself) and be on hand to assist the other entrants leave the event between 4 - 4.30 pm. Your entry fee will be refunded at the end of the event. Do you want to marshal?

Last edited:
I'm going to be there really early as I'm going to Marshall....

Who else is coming from here?

I'm taking the Seicento.... I'll try and convince them it's an Abarth....

Has anyone noticed where they've put the Fiat parking at Bristol?
The crappy street at the bottom with HUGE curbs.... Not impressed

Good walk round, Nice load of bikes and Alfa's, but a bit disappointed at the array of Fiats - Unless I missed a street!
Some VERY nice old 500's, some smart new 500's. Nice to see the Spiders, the Ritmo/Stradas raised a smile, but didn't see any Panda's, 126's, 600's etc :(

Back