Currently reading:
Technical Bravo 2 1.4 tjet poor acceleration

HrDr

Recently, my 1.4tjet (120) bravo had an engine accident - the check engine light popped up, and the whole car started shaking. I got it delivered to be repaired and the mechanic told me one of my exhaust valves burned out. They've replaced all of the exhaust valves during the repair. All good, the car seemed fixed, until I noticed a lack of power, especially in hills. I went to a different mechanic after, where we did a compression test, and we've seen that the compression rate is equal in all 4 cylinders so he assured me that there shouldn't be a problem with them. The gauge reading:
gauge.jpg

After this I started educating myself and digging for information, so I've done a diagnostic using MuCar to check for any fault codes - there were none. After this I looked into MES, resulting in no fault codes yet again. I've recorded a reading from MES for couple of parameters (csv attached) and this is where I ask for any help that might lead to the possible cause for the lack of power. I bumped my head over the readings, did not find much information - at this point I am confused between a probable fault in the MAP, lambda, incorrect installation of the timing belt, clogged catalytic converter or some fault in the turbocompressor (all of the mechanics I've visited assured there would be fault codes if this is the case and I don't have such).

Another thing I noticed is increased power consumption (1-2L above).

One thing that stands out for me in the MES readings is the Turbo Actuator Command which doesn't really change during the readings, only in particular moments. Should it be this way, is this okay?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance!

Attachments

• bravo.csv
    43.9 KB · Views: 8
Check the timming belt. If it displaced by one tooth there is not error code but the car suffer for lack of power.

Compression ration 9.8, converted by the table means over 9 bars. Seems you're below the limit. On my t-get its 11 bars on cold engine

Attachments

• compratio.jpg
    compratio.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 14
Back