Technical Best price for a full exhaust system for a 2013 500 1.2 inc cat.

Currently reading:
Technical Best price for a full exhaust system for a 2013 500 1.2 inc cat.

I bought the cheapest crappiest system from two different manufacturers center and rear sections about 5 years ago for less than £100 all in, still going strong.
That was five years ago. Today, availability may be your biggest problem.

You can find a cheap crappy system today advertised for around £120, but I can't find any that are actually in stock.

Euro do have stock, but want about £200 for a cheap crappy one.

A crappy cat (if you really need it) will likely be another £250-£300. Expect the manifold securing nuts to fight you, and don't change it unless you really need to.

Shop4parts have a very good offer on an OEM cat just now. They'll also sell you an OEM exhaust for a little over £400 with the forum discount; worth considering if the alternative is paying £200 for rubbish.

One very important part that you will need to replace is the front securing bracket; once this rusts away (typically after about 5 years), the exhaust system won't be properly supported and it will likely crack the manifold (in which case you will definitely need a new cat). This bracket is one part I'd want to buy OEM.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back