General 2012 Ducato 2.3 Cambelt Service

Currently reading:
General 2012 Ducato 2.3 Cambelt Service

Jack911

I have recently purchased a 2012 Ducato 2.3 35 Multijet MWB 13.

It’s overdue for a service and a cam belt replacement.

Any recommendations for a service centre between Reading and Basingstoke?

Personal recommendation from someone you know who has had the job done there is probably best.
Failing that, try this for plan B
Put in your details and it gives you Fiat recommended garages in your area - and prices for a cambelt change - amazing how much they vary

Personal recommendation from someone you know who has had the job done there is probably best.
Failing that, try this for plan B
Put in your details and it gives you Fiat recommended garages in your area - and prices for a cambelt change - amazing how much they vary

Thanks for that, but I can’t register for some reason.

It says my email is already registered - which it can’t be.

Then if I try password recovery it tells me “The password you have entered is not valid” which seems strange since I entered a user name, not a password.

Seems to be working for me - I have just got these 3 in your area for my 2021 Ducato
I had to enter my reg and click 'book a service' to see the prices but didn't go through with the booking
HTC READING STATION ROAD, THEALE, READING, BERKSHIRE RG7 4AG £755.99 Timing belt & stretcher
HTC Croydon 93 Beddington Lane, Croydon, CR0 45TD SURREY £655.93 Timing belt & stretcher
THAMES SLOUGH 470 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE SL1 6BB £1187.33 Timing belt & stretcher

Seems to be working for me - I have just got these 3 in your area for my 2021 Ducato
I had to enter my reg and click 'book a service' to see the prices but didn't go through with the booking
HTC READING STATION ROAD, THEALE, READING, BERKSHIRE RG7 4AG £755.99 Timing belt & stretcher
HTC Croydon 93 Beddington Lane, Croydon, CR0 45TD SURREY £655.93 Timing belt & stretcher
THAMES SLOUGH 470 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE SL1 6BB £1187.33 Timing belt & stretcher
Thanks, much appreciated.

The problem seems to be registering for access to the site.

No matter what email address I use it says that address is already registered.

Thanks, much appreciated.

The problem seems to be registering for access to the site.

No matter what email address I use it says that address is already registered.

Its a bit of a clunky and awkward website to use till you get use to it.
Might help if you clear your cookies? or try later? I don't know
You can also find it listed cheaper (and dearer) than those 3 Fiat recommended ones in your area I found

Just seen raycs post above
Thats where I would go if its not too far away

Back