Styling Pro kit price?

Currently reading:
Styling Pro kit price?

I was at the local shop today and asked about Eibachs 30mm drop pro kit and they quoted me 350 euros (bout 230 pounds) for the springs including fitting and alignment. Is this a reasonable price or should i be looking around for something cheaper??

Now, here's my other question and the one that worries me the most; even though the stilo is quite soft when going round bends (alot of roll) i've always thought it's a bit "dry" un small potholes, manholes etc... is the eibach kit going to make my car more unconfortable?? am i going to feel all the bumps, marks and riples in the road?? Will it make the car a pain for long journeys (lets not forget i have to drive from Barcelona to Roscoff every now and then.. 12 hours drive!) Will it feel like the typical chavy car you don't want to be in for very long for your backs sake?

Thanks for your help (y)

Strut brace is something i also defo want to do; just a bit scared of having to drill holes into my car!!! Are they easy to put in?? Shoud i have smebody else do it?

Fast Finger said:
Never put a strut brace ona car. Do you actually notice the difference?

You what? :confused: You notice a huge difference as it does away with chassis flex & tightens the steering giving you more feel & feedback through the steering therefore making the car able to turn in sharper & making it more stable through the bends. (y)

Ben R said:
You what? :confused: You notice a huge difference as it does away with chassis flex & tightens the steering giving you more feel & feedback through the steering therefore making the car able to turn in sharper & making it more stable through the bends. (y)
I can vouch for this first hand - I've driven Ben's car and it handles much nicer than mine. If you are talking bang for your buck, then a strutbrace has got to be bargain of the century! (y)

...must get mine fitted!

Does the strut barce make the car wander to the sides when going in a straight line or does it not affect straight line driving??

Also, is 230 pounds for the pro kit including fitting and alignment a good price??

Stilo Multijet 140bhp said:
Does the strut barce make the car wander to the sides when going in a straight line or does it not affect straight line driving??
Dunno about straight lines, I was blasting down some country lanes in it - the cornering is fantastic! (y)

Also, is 230 pounds for the pro kit including fitting and alignment a good price??

Yeah, I paid £140 for the springs and £100 for fitting (y)

NeilC said:
Dunno about straight lines, I was blasting down some country lanes in it - the cornering is fantastic! (y)

I second that mate - although on my little spin I was more interested in the acceleration - that was impressive as well. Result - instant decision to Supersprint CDA Eibachs and remap. Result of the Highlands holiday - my Strutbrace arrived today! This will be fitted by Ben following the Nige treatment. :D So, no fireworks at Brookie then. :rolleyes:

James Abarth said:
I second that mate - although on my little spin I was more interested in the acceleration - that was impressive as well. Result - instant decision to Supersprint CDA Eibachs and remap. Result of the Highlands holiday - my Strutbrace arrived today! This will be fitted by Ben following the Nige treatment. :D So, no fireworks at Brookie then. :rolleyes:
That's okay by me...I'll still feel on par with you! I'm dreading the day you roll up fully kitted out. It'll make my car feel really feel like some poor distant relation! :eek: ;)

Last edited:
NeilC said:
That's okay by me...I'll still feel on par with you! I'm dreading the day you roll up fully kitted out. It'll make my car feel really feel like some poor distant relation! :eek: ;)

Oh do me favour............ you have got a smashing Abarth. Exhaust apart I doubt that mine will look much different. I won't be any different. :)

230 quid sounds a good price mate! A strut brace will not make the car wander, that'll be down to the tracking & alignment of your wheels. (y)

James Abarth said:
...I won't be any different. :)
Ah...bless! :eek:

Seriously, really looking forward to seeing yours after it's finished. You'll be able to park it next to mine for a good before/after comparison! (y)

...I may have a few little tricks up my sleeve tho! ;)

Back