cinq turbo kit on ebay

Currently reading:
cinq turbo kit on ebay

My low boost Van Aaken uses a MF2 and 2nd injector.

edit:

Don't forget to factor in the costs for fitting the kit and setting up. You'll need:
boost gauge to set the wastegate up
rolling road session to set fuelling up
thermostatic oil cooler kit
fuel cut defender (map blocker) to stop the ecu shutting down
a new sump or yours modified with an oil return pipe
I'd recommend a new head gasket
possible new oil breather system, depending how yours is set up
What guarantee is there on the turbo? Could cost £300 for a rebuild if it's duff
New clutch if yours isn't relatively recent

If you fit it wrong, it might be fun for a short space of time - until the internals stop being where they're supposed to be.

Last edited:
bloomfieldliam said:
Low boost doesn't need a second injector, just remap.

Liam

Oops! Sunstroke has caused me to post a duff answer, I wasn't really tempted on bidding, although it is a fair bit of kit, the costs to make it run properly are still huge, I wouldn't expect much change from £1.5K.

Liam

Like Custard said - If it's all in good nick then it's a steal IMO - As long as you are prepared to do the rest of the work that is required to get it to fit/run... But it still shouldn't cost anywhaere near the £2400 +VAT that vAD would have charged you for a HB kit when they still made them.

bad_boy_racer said:
But it still shouldn't cost anywhaere near the £2400 +VAT that vAD would have charged you for a HB kit when they still made them.

yeah.. but it isn't a HB kit is it. LB kit is (only) £1175, and that includes the MF2!

Back