Technical Tricker T/B Fitted

Currently reading:
Technical Tricker T/B Fitted

I fitted the 40mm T/B on Saturday so I thought I'd post up my comments.
:D Outstanding:D .

Firstly it's a great piece of engineering work thanks :worship: Tricker...:worship:

Secondly the car has much more torque, particularly noticable at 20-45mph in second gear.

Thirdly its taken at least 0.5 second off the 0-60 time which is now less than 11 seconds (with other mods).

Apart from my chip it has to be the best £/performance ratio modification you can buy. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Regards,
Michael

i was considering one of these TBs but the car went tits up, im hoping someone will have one for sale or he still does them by the time i get round to getting one, which wont be long as student loan comes soon :D

...anyone fancy putting an order in, in bulk? I'm sure the more you order, the cheaper they are?? Mase, Gaz, Sie??

I'm tempted, and got a spare throttle bodie off Pete, so if we wanna save a few quid, might be worth it?If not i'll go it alone.

Ian

....do we just send them via royal mail is it?

Wanna know where to start, and whats the best way to go about it, i know how i get it back, and including the postal order things, but it's getting it out there i wasn't sure about

Thanks in advance

muwhaha - just got back in now (great party up in the lakes (y)) and found the 40mm TB sat waiting on the shelf. I want to fit it now, but gong out for a meal. Theres alawys tomorrow!

How much are the T/B? are they worth fitting? is the performance much better...? :confused:

(y)

Back