FiatForum Photoshop Challenge... Audi A3 (large res pic)

Currently reading:
FiatForum Photoshop Challenge... Audi A3 (large res pic)

This weeks 'victim' is an Audi A3. Go as crazy as you like, I think this will be a fun little chop.

Using Luke's previous rules, all entries to be in by monday PM, to be put on a poll for 3 days (ending Thurday PM)

audia3photoshopchallenge7tt.jpg

Most importantly, have some fun with it :)

I have to say, this is an amazing car to mod, I am even considering having one myself now i have seen what could be done (y)

Your looks well sweet Luke. :)

I'm not getting very far, I've tinted the windows then I replaced the lights, which looked cool, but didn't suit the car, so scrapped that. I had to reduce the size, because it was a pain when my screen res is only 1024x768, I could never see the whole car without scaling down, but I increased the ppi, to keep the resolution good, kind of irrelevant after blending any mods anyway., just saved me having to smooth a load of jagged lines after reducing the picture size.

I was feeling all inspirational after watching the Geneva Motor Show on TV last night, but I'm not sure if my available time will allow sufficient creativity, what with Easter and kids and missus at home.

Last edited:
this is what i got so far

audiS3.jpg

kinda looks like a new S3 (y)

just deciding weither to go down the standard looking route, or start "modding" it up :p

Well here's mine so far... I think i'm pretty much finished..it's probably my most ambitious project to date, and im pretty happy with it as most of it is done without any cut and paste.

Looking good BTW Serin (y)

Attachments

• redaudiupload.jpg
    redaudiupload.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 93
Back