General fimmo's tint cinq up for sale! maybe?????

Currently reading:
General fimmo's tint cinq up for sale! maybe?????

fimmo

it looks like my cinq will be up for sale soon as i might have the chance of a second mr2 to run about in!!!

any idea's on the price i'll get for the wee beast???

it's done 93k but has no leaks pulls perfectly all the time,had all of the usual cinq probs sorted i.e clutch cable,clutch, rear wishbones bushes that knock etc.

stickers will be removed!

has 6 months tax,mot'd til next may i think??

lowered,k+n,centre exit exhaust,14" alloys abarth arches,skirts and spoiler,renault 19 vent (proper metal one!) and one off hand made cinq/sei front bumper!!

interior is very clean,no rips etc, has silver dials in dash and new kenwood cd player, i will probaly leave the amp and sub etc.

fully alarmed with remote central locking.

this car has recently been on the rolling road and has a confirmed 69 bhp with 69 or 70 lb of torque so as you can see for a 1.1 thats done 93k it still goes well!!!

vent.jpg

graffix1.jpg

graffix2.jpg

rollingcinq.jpg

it has got a few parking type dents here and there but nothing bad!

it really is surprisingly good considering 93k on the clock but i've looked after it,always put semi synth oil in it,always used proper fiat parts and recently put a new timing belt on it

nobody interested????

an offer of 1200 ono would be great?????

i've already had a few offers for the bumper!!!! lol

but sorry to say the car will be getting sold as it is in the pics! nothing is getting taken off!

sorry im bored so i had a shuffty on photoshop.lol
the back window is a bit dodgey and the calipers r a tad bright.
not bad for my first tym on photoshop.

Attachments

• graffix1.jpg
    graffix1.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 15
yep it's an indicator either side!

i was fed up with not getting noticed on the motorways at night and even though they are small they are the led type and are very bright!

ehh thats not fair. here`s a better pic. i like the grey abarth alloys.

Attachments

• graffix1.jpg
    graffix1.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 14
Back