Webuyanycarforlittle.com

Currently reading:
Webuyanycarforlittle.com

Was it some dude who bought a wreck of a Renault Megane...? :ROFLMAO:
Not sure but he was quite chipper about it all, he reckoned he'd actually made a profit from his Youtube views, but i'm doubtful about that! lol

Old Megane's are cheap at the auction! The French cars are almost on a par with Italian ones.

Not sure but he was quite chipper about it all, he reckoned he'd actually made a profit from his Youtube views, but i'm doubtful about that! lol

Old Megane's are cheap at the auction! The French cars are almost on a par with Italian ones.
500's always seem to do well at auctions, but they are popular with buyers. However if it's a Tipo....

So the Lambo tyre is worth more than my GP :)
My Citroen tyres are twice the value of it!!
I think they offered my £400 for my Citroen when thinking of changing, just being nosey, then they inundated you for months with better offers.

I've also got a Calibra turbo, maybe worth about £10k on current market, webuyanycar value it at £50 🙄🙄🙄

My Citroen tyres are twice the value of it!!
I think they offered my £400 for my Citroen when thinking of changing, just being nosey, then they inundated you for months with better offers.

I've also got a Calibra turbo, maybe worth about £10k on current market, webuyanycar value it at £50 🙄🙄🙄
I think webuyanycar are awaiting the occasional owner who doesn't know what they have. On these vehicles, like yours, they make a killing.

I'm trying to buy another EVO or GP at auction, the last one i bid on had a webuyanycar price of £500, but the dealers paid £1300, so they're going to sell it on their lot for £2000 or so. I need one with more scratches...:)

Yes they're popular at auctions. As far as I can tell from chat on here they aren't so reliable, but I've never owned one.
I have had my 595 almost three years and not one thing has gone wrong with it (touch wood). Whereas the family bus - 22 plate VW Tiguan, had about £2k of warranty claims in its first year.

I have had my 595 almost three years and not one thing has gone wrong with it (touch wood). Whereas the family bus - 22 plate VW Tiguan, had about £2k of warranty claims in its first year.
After you wrote this I thought the VW Tiguan mustn't be made in Germany any more, because German made is usually good. VW farm out a lot of car production to other countries. But after I googled i could see its main plant is in Germany.

I do wonder why VW go for so much more money than other brands, when the reliability can be so very average.

Back