General Tool kit

Currently reading:
General Tool kit

Adger49

I finally got round to having o a look in the toolbox under the front seat on my 2023 Ducato based campervan. Inside the box in addition to the normal stuff was this, see photo, it looks like some sort of puller but of course no explanation in the manual that I could find. Does anyone know? Thanks

Attachments

• 3C60AAA9-ED1E-4215-94B6-E605D274A0D1.jpeg
    3C60AAA9-ED1E-4215-94B6-E605D274A0D1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
I finally got round to having o a look in the toolbox under the front seat on my 2023 Ducato based campervan. Inside the box in addition to the normal stuff was this, see photo, it looks like some sort of puller but of course no explanation in the manual that I could find. Does anyone know? Thanks
This fits in the removed alloy which is not used for the steel spare. The handle then fits to put the alloy back to where the spare came from.
Best to check the fitting of the special tool to lower the spare. I've got a socket extension to get a better length. Also see the male end of the tool is not a standard fit.

This fits in the removed alloy which is not used for the steel spare. The handle then fits to put the alloy back to where the spare came from.
Best to check the fitting of the special tool to lower the spare. I've got a socket extension to get a better length. Also see the male end of the tool is not a standard fit.
Thanks, that makes sense now. I’ll get the kit out again and check it through.

Back