The Saturday night saddo thread

Currently reading:
The Saturday night saddo thread

It's Saturday night so what's your excuse for staying in and posting on FS?

Mine is because gin is cheaper from the supermarket than in the pub :laugh:

Cant afford to go out, and working on my cars tomorrow :) , hangover not required nor wanted :)

Mrcento said:
i had the option to go out but lazyness kicked in :laugh:

other reasons would need to go elsewhere, but lazyness is the overriding factor conquering all :laugh:

Uh oh, do I need to check out your own personal thread?

Laziness rules ;)

v6 stuarty said:
Cant afford to go out, and working on my cars tomorrow :) , hangover not required nor wanted :)

A hangover's not wanted here either but is highly likely :0

Cars? How many are we talking about?

2, but maybe end up being more, the van is needing its brakes seen to and the zafira is needing a couple bits for its MOT, trailer needs new tyres since i blew one clean off the rim while pulling a ton, then rear lights to repair on said trailer....definatly no hangover wanted haha

v6 stuarty said:
2, but maybe end up being more, the van is needing its brakes seen to and the zafira is needing a couple bits for its MOT, trailer needs new tyres since i blew one clean off the rim while pulling a ton, then rear lights to repair on said trailer....definatly no hangover wanted haha

Two cars? Really? :tongue:

Mrcento said:
not just now, maybe if it really gets to me later :laugh:

Don't let it. Stay here and entertain me instead :laugh:

the amount of times its broke down on me, in no way is ANY trip in it boring haha

lol, does this mean your continued presence on FS is not, as believed, a result of martyn hassling you to contribute and more a masochistic envy over other cars that break down less than your van...

A contradictory figure of speech. Technically your post fits but it is a bit of a stretch as it's obviously more a **** take.

The famous oxymorons are things like fun run, military intelligence, pretty ugly etc

Back