Technical TFT cluster in 2009 model (Coding stuff out with MultiECU Scan)

Currently reading:
Technical TFT cluster in 2009 model (Coding stuff out with MultiECU Scan)

Hi all, I just received my TFT cluster in the post and I decided to test fit it yesterday to make sure the mileage was what the Ebay seller advertised and it is. The cluster is from an Abarth as it was cheaper than any of the Fiat ones on Ebay that were Blue&Me and below my mileage, so now my Fiat says Abarth on start-up lol. What is interesting however without coding, (I don't have the MultiECU Scan cables yet) the cluster shows City in correspondence to my City button, I was somehow expecting it to display Sport mode with City button on so that's one less thing to code out. Now the title of this thread. My car is a 2009 and is not fitted with TPMS, can someone either link me or guide me to how I would disable it in MultiECU Scan, so that when my cables arrive I can code it out when I correct my mileage. I have also removed my front bottom most spot lights (preference) and I need a link or guidance to how to disable those in MultiECU Scan aswell so I don't constantly have the Yellow ! Triangle! - I have dealt with that triangle for 7 months now haha!

Thanks ever so much in advance!

Back