no, really, you're welcome :D

Happy Birthday Pete! :slayer:

Attachments

• fatherjackbirthday.jpg
    fatherjackbirthday.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 13
Ta people :D

Today I had a very busy day!!

Got told last week that I needed to be in Chichester @ 1.30 with my drivers licence in hand.

Turns out my Dad (brilliant man :D) had booked me a Formula Ford 2000 Experience at Goodwood Circuit (y)

After over coming my nerves (Cinquecento > FF2000 Car :eek: ) I was let loose in a Alfa 159 2.4MJTD with an instructor. Dear GOD can that car shift! :eek:

Finally after the biggest, most scary race breifing in the world (you have cold slicks, and a cold track. Over do it and you'll crash and die!) I was let out in the single seater

OMFG was it fun :p

Altough the gears are very odd, you have to push the clutch for what seems like miles, and then the gear action is so short, and incrdibly vague :confused: Also, its only got 4 gears,

But my word does it go :D and does it grip!

Very good, recommend it to anyone, even just the trip in the alfa (which i now want :p)

XP2_8436.jpg

XP2_8438.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

And ive just had a firework display (y) great day :)

Wow Pete what an experience ..lucky your skinny and not tubby like me other wise you wouldn't have got into the cockpit of that single seater :p

Happy belated birthday mate (y)

I think i would prefer slinging that alfa around the track as opposed to the single seater.

Ive been in a nascar in america and that is one awesome experience (y)

Turns out my Dad (brilliant man :D) had booked me a Formula Ford 2000 Experience at Goodwood Circuit (y)

After over coming my nerves (Cinquecento > FF2000 Car :eek: ) I was let loose in a Alfa 159 2.4MJTD with an instructor. Dear GOD can that car shift! :eek:

Finally after the biggest, most scary race breifing in the world (you have cold slicks, and a cold track. Over do it and you'll crash and die!) I was let out in the single seater

Very good, recommend it to anyone, even just the trip in the alfa (which i now want :p)

And ive just had a firework display (y) great day :)

I get socks:rolleyes:

Happy birthday mate(y)

Back