Styling Seats

Currently reading:
Styling Seats

Arthurwoolston1

What are the measurements required to fit new seats into my 2002 punto active sport. I've been looking for leather seats so if anyone has recommendations let me know. Otherwise, would a mk1 ford focus st170 half leather seats fit. Thanks.

Model
Punto active sport
Year
Mileage
What are the measurements required to fit new seats into my 2002 punto active sport.
Punto mk2 and mk2B seats will fit, some alfa seats ?alfa Romeo 147 ?

The back seats are not the same in the alfa but people use to adapt them, just search the forum for old posts on this because there are not many people now days with a road worthy 188 Punto let alone modifying one

I've been looking for leather seats so if anyone has recommendations let me know. Otherwise, would a mk1 ford focus st170 half leather seats fit. Thanks.
No

And just to explain there isn’t a factory somewhere that makes seats then they put a sticker on it depending which manufacturer buys it, seats are made to fit the vehicle which is dependent on the floor pan/platform used, fiat never really used any platforms so most cars had different seats, it was only occasionally where a similar sized car was needed that they used the same floor pan and therefore the seat fittings were the same. Which for the 188 Punto was only the alfa 147. Or sometimes when they would update the cars but actually it was the same car under the skin….i,e Cinquecento to seicento

Your only other options include hunting down a set of mk2 Leather seats which do exist but are very rare.

Or pay someone a lot of money for a retrim which will definitely cost more than the car is worth

Back