20240728_123149.jpg

Panda 2012+ Ruby

Infatuation purple (B silly name)
Great colour, that.
Yes looks darker most of the time and suits it. Was my 40th wedding anniversary for mrs P Nut. Daughters tell me 45 years was Saphire and I should have changed it for a blue one. That would have raised the fleet to 5 and that would be ridiculous....

Yes looks darker most of the time and suits it. Was my 40th wedding anniversary for mrs P Nut. Daughters tell me 45 years was Saphire and I should have changed it for a blue one. That would have raised the fleet to 5 and that would be ridiculous....
Blimey, I though I was bad with two!

Blimey, I though I was bad with two!
I am obsessed. Its an offliction and OCDfilction. I want one in each colour and trim and I want them in perfect condition and parked ia line, and, I am totally mad!. Now Im retired and we dont need a big boot, the Panda cuts it for us. I just suffer big regrets for letting Sir Percival go when I bought the first 4x4. I think he was possibly the best 100HP out there until the third gear synchro started to get weak. I should have had this repaired. At least the 1.2s dont actively encourage hooligan driving styles as much. Its taken 10 years to get the whole family driving Pandas, but with each repair task my ability to deal with them increases and its easy to have parts in stock. its got brio which seems totally lacking from most cars. I tried a Suzuki Ignis and good as it may well be it was as boring as no sin! The Panda is fun. Must be the right combination of feel in all its controls and a decent ride. Its certainly not the power. They seem to be cheap to run and buu so make a very strong case. Our latest two seem really good, I looked at every single one for sale in the UK and reckon I have the best that were on offer anywhere in the last 3 months. If they are reliable, they will do.

One of my biggest regrets is selling my 100hp a few years back (the one in my signature photo). It was mint and I lavished money on it. I prefer the looks and drive of the later model, but would love another 100hp, trouble is they are all leggy now with loads of miles on them. I did see a nice white one for sale a couple of months back, but it sold straight away. I now have a red 2018 Panda TwinAir facelift and a brand new Cross 4x4. I'll keep the Cross 4x4 for ever as it's the last run out model, the red one is also lovely and it has no expense spared on it, that's my main daily now. Once it has a few miles on it (it's only done 27,000) I'll buy another low mileage mint one to replace it.

One of my biggest regrets is selling my 100hp a few years back (the one in my signature photo). It was mint and I lavished money on it. I prefer the looks and drive of the later model, but would love another 100hp, trouble is they are all leggy now with loads of miles on them. I did see a nice white one for sale a couple of months back, but it sold straight away. I now have a red 2018 Panda TwinAir facelift and a brand new Cross 4x4. I'll keep the Cross 4x4 for ever as it's the last run out model, the red one is also lovely and it has no expense spared on it, that's my main daily now. Once it has a few miles on it (it's only done 27,000) I'll buy another low mileage mint one to replace it.
Snap. Totally agree.

Back