Technical Rough idle - P0170 mixture strength & P0351 coil 1 codes

Currently reading:
Technical Rough idle - P0170 mixture strength & P0351 coil 1 codes

PoorlyPunto

Hi all,

Been having a rough idle issue for a few weeks & occasional hesitance to start. Not rough to the point that it sounds like the engine will cut out but I can feel the car slightly shaking. Check engine light sometimes on, sometimes not but rough idle regardless. It sometimes settles and idles normally for a bit but then goes rough again. Drives okay, no misfire etc. Error codes as above. They stay away for a few days once cleared then come back. Coil packs, HT leads & spark plugs replaced in 2021 and car is only driven a couple of times a week BUT the coil packs are aftermarket ones and were quite cheap, which I've since learned can damage the ECU when they're failing. So my questions are;

Could the coil pack issue be causing the fuel mixture strength code & rough idle?
Can someone please tell me exactly which coil packs to buy as all I see on eBay are similar priced aftermarket ones or used genuine ones. What's 'cheap' and what's 'decent'?
How to proceed if new coils don't solve the issue? I know the "parts bomb" method is rarely a good idea but I don't mind replacing a few sensors given that they're quite cheap for these cars.

Also attached some screenshots of MES data in case anything stands out to someone.

Thanks in advance for any advice and wisdom!

Attachments

• IMG_1327.JPG
    IMG_1327.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 52
  • MES 1.png
    MES 1.png
    134.6 KB · Views: 24
  • MES 2.png
    MES 2.png
    130.9 KB · Views: 19
  • MES 3.png
    MES 3.png