IMG_4099.JPG

Panda 2012+ Panda Cross Twin Air Added To The Stable

2018 Cross T/A with 29000 on the clock.
I love the TwinAir petrol all the way Iam after getting my insurance renewed AXA gave me a £25 discount because it was petrol
Good choice. I wonder why you need the 4x4, do you use it in ernest or are you like me just like the feeling that you can remain mobile if it gets bad.

Insurance: Blimey how do you do it. We changed the 169 for a319 for 1st daughter original premium £200. Extra premium £209. The new Panda for 2nd daughter cost an extra £148 premium increase, despite being 4 or 5 groups lower, plus £100 to add me with my own insurance and 20+ years NCD, Plus £60 to keep the old car on insurance so I could drive it to the scapyard. that was Hastings Direct. I hope to redirect her to my insurer next year.

Good choice. I wonder why you need the 4x4, do you use it in ernest or are you like me just like the feeling that you can remain mobile if it gets bad.

Insurance: Blimey how do you do it. We changed the 169 for a319 for 1st daughter original premium £200. Extra premium £209. The new Panda for 2nd daughter cost an extra £148 premium increase, despite being 4 or 5 groups lower, plus £100 to add me with my own insurance and 20+ years NCD, Plus £60 to keep the old car on insurance so I could drive it to the scapyard. that was Hastings Direct. I hope to redirect her to my insurer next year.
Hi my insurance last year was £353 this year I was just waiting for the kicking like everyone else was getting my renewal came in the post and it was £375 so I went in and asked could they do anything with it and she came back with £356 I got a discount because the panda was petrol

Got a 4x4 just so I could go out in whatever weather, snow, ice hail, storm and be pretty sure I would get to where I wanted to be. It's been fine ever since, but you never know......................?

Great colour.
Love that colour, gives a classy look. But beware its highway camouflage grey! Easily missed under trees on a bright day. One of the last ones!
Reactions: SedatALC and Eltezz
Back