General Not a panda... but

Currently reading:
General Not a panda... but

The styling reminds me of an old civic

800px-CivicRS.JPG

EVN looks like a squared-off 500, esp the side view :)

Looks like their old 600 too...

Attachments

• HondaEVN.jpg
    HondaEVN.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 19
  • honda600a.jpg
    honda600a.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 25
Jesus Christ I hope we dont end up with these as our only driving options!

What a Fugly Uckin monstrosity!!! :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: (n)

Burn it....

hi aca :)

what is that for a kind of panda? i have never seen such a panda before. is it a panda? i recognize some panda parts.
do you have some detailed information?

greetings from germany.
grinni.

Hi Grinni,
Here is original link to this story:
http://www.mondofuoristrada.it/it/fiat_panda_torpedo.html

From text (google translated ) I think this is, Fiat Panda -based, Military project, christened "Pandone" In reality, the vehicle produced - in only two examples, but the plan is not developed . "Pandone was" (in Fiat, the plan identified as "Panda torpedo") equipped with an engine of 1242 CC, in a position to develop a power of 71 CV and 103.9 NM,
Italian Army stop further development - What a pitty.....
Greetings from Serbia,
Aca

this is the full translation: I want it!!!!

Between the numerous legends that flutter in the world of the cross-country vehicle, one of most controversial and debated regards a mysterious ghost vehicle to produced integral traction from Fiat that, devised initially for the Armed Forces (to the beginnings of years Ninety), had to represent the base for the successive development of at the market civil a destined version. Since its dimensions were hardly advanced to those of the Panda first generation, have been hastily christened “Pandone” even if nearly nobody has never seen it gives near. In reality the vehicle has been produced (seppur in two single exemplary), but the plan has not been developed since the wished military store clerks never have not arrived. The “Pandone” (in the Fiat plan was designated like “Panda Torpedoing”) was equipped with a motor of 1.242 cc, in a position to developing one power of 71 CV to 5.500 turns and a 103.9 brace of Nm, bound together to a manual change to 5 marce, with inseribile integral traction and differentiates them posterior self-locking to commando elettro-tire.

I'd take the honda... A screw driver and a trip to Mervyn Stewarts parts dept for a badge kit, hehe

I love the way that the honda becomes evil after nightfall. Look up the pics on line, hehe

Fred

Back