IMG_7662.jpeg

Punto (Mk1) New punto gt owner Ireland

some of the guys on here use shop4parts , they do plenty on service parts , some parts for the gt are becoming hard get hold of depending on what bits you’re after. That paint looks mint 😎

some of the guys on here use shop4parts , they do plenty on service parts , some parts for the gt are becoming hard get hold of depending on what bits you’re after. That paint looks mint 😎
Ya the paint is really nice few odd marks but it’s a old car now I sapose

I’d love to get my hands on a spare sunroof just incase mine goes

I have one fault with the car actually when it’s driving the key light is on the dash dunno why
Think that might be to do with the key code and immobiliser , would think you’d have problems starting it ? If you do a search up on the forum it may show some old threads , do you have the red master key ?

Think that might be to do with the key code and immobiliser , would think you’d have problems starting it ? If you do a search up on the forum it may show some old threads , do you have the red master key ?
No only two blue keys ya it’s a weird one it’s driving perfect just light came on and it starts stops runs all fine

Gave the punto its first proper clean today and quick wax picked up a nice wheel months back from Japan gonna fit it to save the original wheel from more wear and try get a 5zigen border 304 exhaust next for it be nice and tidy system

Attachments

• IMG_7700.jpeg
    IMG_7700.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7686.jpeg
    IMG_7686.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7696.jpeg
    IMG_7696.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7692.jpeg
    IMG_7692.jpeg