Technical Multipla body kit

Currently reading:
Technical Multipla body kit

kev the kitchen

Hi all
I am a new member and have just bought a 2001 multipla with a body kit and 17inch aloys (all genuine fiat parts)
I saw somone on ebay selling a set of these 17inch wheels and he said that these cars were a special edition and very rare.
Please can anyone tell me if this is the case and have i bagged myself a bargin.
iIt would be good to here from anyone with any info or from somone else with one. Thenks Kev.

yey i would like a looksie at a photo too, as im looking at adding some different alloys to my Multi when i get it.

Would also be interested in the answer to your question

Sorry for the dilay with the photos just need to take some (only had the car 2 weeks) And my son also became a fiat owner 4 days ago (ponto) dose any one know were to get cheep insurance for a 17 year old

Sorry for the dilay with the photos just need to take some (only had the car 2 weeks) And my son also became a fiat owner 4 days ago (ponto) dose any one know were to get cheep insurance for a 17 year old

ooh was just checking out if you had posted and you have yey! thought youd forgotton us!
Cant wait to see pics(y)

Hi
This is my multi with 17" wheels.

Attachments

• DSC00063.JPG
    DSC00063.JPG
    324.9 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC00064.JPG
    DSC00064.JPG
    360.9 KB · Views: 196
Hi all
I am a new member and have just bought a 2001 multipla with a body kit and 17inch aloys (all genuine fiat parts)
I saw somone on ebay selling a set of these 17inch wheels and he said that these cars were a special edition and very rare.
Please can anyone tell me if this is the case and have i bagged myself a bargin.
iIt would be good to here from anyone with any info or from somone else with one. Thenks Kev.

Sorry its been a while i have been realy bussy.
I have taken som pics but thay are a bit blur as it was getting dark.
I also wanted to wash it first but it wont seen to stop raining.
I will add somore soon.
Good to see another one with a body kit(i think thay look cool)
Are there any more ???Picture 006.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Back