Insurance forum? [done]

Currently reading:
Insurance forum? [done]

Alex

Now hacking in PHP
don't shoot me yet...

loads of LL and x/General (where x is a model) insurance type threads keep popping up, perhaps have a place for them (no... stu the delete button isn't your friend) perhaps down in the Misc Section

Ok, shoot me down in flames...

Just trying to keep the forum tidy.

Re: Insurance forum?

A small section covering stuff such as recommended insurance co.s, general insurance questions, general info on legal stuff etc would be a good idea IMO.

custard boy said:
lol ,do think its a good idea as its the same qu's over and over. "if i fit a V8 to my cinq with twin superchargers & NOS,will it affect my insurance and by how much?also do i have to tell them?"

Yes you will! :rolleyes: ....you'll need to upgrade suspension aswell and it would be handy to upgrade the brakes (with the extra power the car will have) I hope you were going to tell them that? :nono:

:p

Damn... so you think I should tell my insurance company about my V8 mid engined 4wd cinq conversion... cos I told 'em it was an 899SX :D

chaos said:
A small section covering stuff such as recommended insurance co.s, general insurance questions, general info on legal stuff etc would be a good idea IMO.

I dont agree unfortuneatly, people might recommend an insurance company which a person has been with in the past and hates, i believe this could cause conflict.

For example I am with norwich union, had no problems, and think it is a good company whereas rickster hates their guts! It will be swings and roundabouts.

Ok, well lets not have a debate about insurance here... put it in its own section.

AppleSei said:
I dont agree unfortuneatly, people might recommend an insurance company which a person has been with in the past and hates, i believe this could cause conflict.

For example I am with norwich union, had no problems, and think it is a good company whereas rickster hates their guts! It will be swings and roundabouts.

OK, I sort of see your point - perhaps a review section on a given company would be a good idea? e.g. what you believe is good/bad about them, if they do pass plus etc.

bloomfieldliam said:
Phone around yourself you lazy sod! That's all the advice you need to give, that and confused.com!

Liam

thanks for the advice. know its not really that related to the thread, but ive just halved my insurance!!!! thank you liam and confused.com lol (y)

i coudl help out aswell as insurance is what i do day in day out any questions you got and i couldnt answer i could always call and underwriter and ask them lol

Ok, if the insurance forum isn't created the avatar stays :p It might even get worse!

Stuart DemonD said:
Is that a threat, Alex? :chin: :p

Undecided....

I was going along the Heineken beer advert rout (buy more beer or more celebs will be singing...)

Back