hi guys n girls

Currently reading:
hi guys n girls

onyxlee

just joined up as ive decided to keep my kitcar and get it back on the road. it uses all uno turbo bits so thought id say hi :D

luke1985 said:
Ahh the onxy firecat (y) Nice cars them :D

Welcome :)

yup... i like it.. never had a turbo'd car before this and now im hooked

some piccys for you all the onyx

it should do now :eek:
:cool:

Last edited:
eerrmm well its on the log book as red :confused:, i was thinking of a light metalic bluey silver.. :rolleyes: but still not sure. it was silver to start with then the guy who had it before me sprayed it red, before badly spraying it back to a silvery blue :rolleyes:

onyxlee said:
eerrmm well its on the log book as red :confused:, i was thinking of a light metalic bluey silver.. :rolleyes: but still not sure. it was silver to start with then the guy who had it before me sprayed it red, before badly spraying it back to a silvery blue :rolleyes:

I think the shape suits a metallic gun metal grey. Thats the colour id have my firefly if i decide to build that :)

hahaha yeah the mirrors were a mates fault... i had some motor bike ones on but couldnt see a thing out of them... i will be changing a few bits here and there, all ive got to do is put some front shockers and springs on it and its going to the MOT station ;) they couldnt test it last time because the coilovers were wound right down and it was on the fiat alloys... :D

Back