Help with photoshoping my Sei

Currently reading:
Help with photoshoping my Sei

mrpring

Hi all, I need my Sei re-painting and after just finishing my brothers mini with Satin Black I'm thinking it may look cool on my Sei. Does anyone out there know how to change the colour using photoshop and making it look satin or even matt black?

Thanks Simon

Attachments

• My car.jpg
    My car.jpg
    926.2 KB · Views: 29
Oops, sorry my bad, thanks for the info, i'll take a look.

Ta Simon

That's IMO the best factory Seicento color!! There's very few around an they look amazing! I was gona put a post up asking what the color code was, but could you tell me?
I had a 99 model in this color back in 2000, contemplating getting my cinq sprayed in it.

Cheers, Rich

The colour code on the label is 606/A Grigio Vinci VR. I like the photoshop job, I don't really want to re-paint it but it looks like its been in a bump on the near side some time in its life and the repair wasn't 100%. It looks like its had a new wing, replacement door and both were blended with the rear quarter but the car wasn't cleaned very well before painting. The paint is very routh and when i clean it the primer starts showing through. Satin black rattle cans will be my cheaper option for now.

Simon

Back