Technical Help needed - front hubs

Currently reading:
Technical Help needed - front hubs

Think I've finally got to the bottom of the knocking on my 100HP - a worn ball joint socket on the hub. This coincides with replacing the arms a while back (which were fitted by the previous owner and not the 100HP specific arms only the base model versions) and the rear bush on the drivers side being non existent - the same side I now have the knocking.

When the steering is turned the top of the ball joint can be seen moving from left to right slightly so it's not even tight in there. Worrying that I've been driving it around like this for a while now!

I've since found that the 100HP appears to have unique hubs to the rest of the Panda range. I did try a 595 hub but the ball joint cone has changed from 15mm on the panda to 17mm on the 595. Also the pinch bolt is now an M10 rather than an M8. Everything else is identical. Swapping the entire hub/arm setup looks to be the only way to be able to use anything from the 595.

I'm really struggling to find a 100HP drivers front hub; all breakers either seem to have instantly sold them or can't be bothered to post to me. Collection isn't really an option as travelling over the solent will add at least £70 on to the cost.

Does anyone know if the hubs are shared across any other models?

Neither the knuckle or hub are unique

There shared with cars that have stability control

Screenshot_20240818-123854.png
Screenshot_20240818-123651.png

Back