Panda Hellooooo :-)

Currently reading:
Panda Hellooooo :-)

Professor Yaffle

Hi, I'm the proud new owner of a Panda 4x4 (2005)... Just got it on Monday :) so I thought I'd come along and join you all if that's ok? :D

I love it so far! I would have preferred not to find the rear silencer box almost rusted through after owning it a whole day though..... So much for the 12 months MOT it got on Saturday! Not impressed with that ...or the dealer who sold it...and the fact the (insert appropriate word here) hasn't replied regarding this AND the fact there's no locking wheel nut tool.... Don't know whether to invest £25 on that or not, since I haven't got a spare wheel......... I would like to get the wheels off to wax oyl it though.... Advice welcome :-D

Hi,
How are you getting on with your Panda and the locking wheel nut problem? You really must have a lock key in the event of a puncture. The seller should have provided one (and a spare wheel!).
Wheel nuts apart, hope your Panda is going well.

Hi :wave:

The back box has rust as standard. I wouldn't worry too much as there's many layers which can peel off without there being any issue with function. Mine is 10 this month complete with rust on the outside but still working fine.

Have you searched the car for the lock for the wheel nuts? It might be hidden somewhere within the car or you could contact the last owner on the logbook to see if they still accidently have it. In 2005, spare wheels were still standard, so I'd ask about that. Ebay usually has spares or you could try scrapyards to source one.

So what colour and pics?

Back