Technical good deal? some ?'s

Currently reading:
Technical good deal? some ?'s

hoerter2158

My moms sisters friend had a recent death and the lady who passed away has a 75 fiat spider. Its red with a black convertible. It has 96000 original miles. The problem is that its getting hot while driving. My first thought would be thermostat, or water pump. But she claims she took it in and no one knows why its getting hot. And i can have it with the title for 300 bucks. Its pretty decent. Any words of advice? First fiat i will have.

where is the car located? cuz, if it is a running car that safely stops... you are crazy not to snatch it up for that price. if you don't, i will (sight unseen)!!

if you can't find the cash, send me an email with the location of the car.

if you can find the cash, send me an email after it is in your garage and i'll tell ya what to do about the overheating. it's a simple process once you understand how and why.

mbouse AT chartermi DOT net

Over heating is a problem if the system isn't bled correctly. The radiator cap is lower than the highest point in the cooling system, so if it is drained and only filled to the top of the radiator, there is an air "bubble" in the system that will cause overheating. Simple enough to fix. Read the many posts about this problem.

Well, It will drive for about 45 min then get hot. The car is stick, and is very clean for its age. I do have the cash, and most likely will be picking it up on Saturday. I plan on giving it a good once over, and selling it. So i will keep in touch with anyone who is interested.

i am always interested. please let me know the details... where is the car? how much do you need? i will accept pictures once i know these details.

Back