M

Stilo (For Sale) Stilo Schumacher GP/ Signed / Rare! Sold

Type
For Sale
Condition
Used
Price
£6,999.00
Very nice but seems to be overpriced, especially without an MOT.

Is there any concrete evidence that this is the actual car that was used in Fifth Gear and Signed by Michael Schumacher? It now seems to be supporting a different interior. The seats and door cards are different along with now having tinted windows compared to the original one in the show.

(if I've missed a past thread regarding this car could someone please share)

Is there any concrete evidence that this is the actual car that was used in Fifth Gear and Signed by Michael Schumacher? It now seems to be supporting a different interior. The seats and door cards are different along with now having tinted windows compared to the original one in the show.

Yes, I have been exchanging emails with Neil Duncanson who owns North one television who in turn own/make Fifth Gear, I have supplied him with the Vehicle Reg, plague number & Vin number and he has confirmed this is the vehicle. Happy to share this with any interested parties. Yes the rear windows have been tinted and interior has been changed. I wouldn't imagine the car needs much at all for an MOT and I may even do it if its a deal breaker, Overpriced to you is an opinion, There are cheaper Schumacher's available on the market so I suggest you have a look at those.

This car has cropped up in previous threads

I have spoken to Lewis (“Muskylew”) about this car and he clearly has a lot of passion for Italian cars and seems to like his Stilo’s!

Price is very subjective on a car like the Stilo. The reality is the market basically treats them all as effectively worthless, but one that is well looked after is worth whatever a buyer is prepared to pay. My trepidation is really around the availability of spares for these cars - it really does look quite challenging on some parts now sadly.

Back